Author: A. Daniel Zook
Brand: Rod and Staff
- Great for homeschool Geography
- Made of high quality paper
- Interesting pictures illustrate the major industries of each state
- Each state map shows the location of the capital city, and state birds and flowers are drawn to color.
- Learn about the United States and have fun at the same time!
Publisher: Rod & Staff
Release Date: 01-12-2007
Details: Color the 50 states - maps, flower, bird and a full page of a characteristic scene from each state. Each state has a two page spread that illustrates many aspects of the state. The book is made of high quality paper that is made to last. Great for educational activity including homeschool!
Package Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.3 x 0.1 inches