Brand: Pet Wellbeing
- Certified organic, ethically wild-harvested and selectively imported: This formula is prepared from organically grown, ethically wild-harvested and selectively imported herbs.
- Pet Wellbeing Milk Thistle is an excellent way to support the liver to deal with this toxic load of medications. It is not contraindicated with conventional medications and it is gentle enough for long-term use.
- Some Milk Thistle sold in health stores is can be alcohol-based and should not be given to dogs, Pet Wellbeing's Milk Thistle is glycerin-based and safe for dogs.
- The active ingredients in Milk Thistle are known collectively as silymarins. These constituents: Help maintain the health of your dog's liver, scavenge for harmful radicals, help guard against toxins trying to bind to the dogs liver, support the stability of liver membranes.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
Details: Pet Wellbeing - Milk Thistle For Dogs - Natural Glycerin Based Milk Thistle For Dogs - 2 Ounce (59 Milliliter)
Package Dimensions: 4.6 x 3.0 x 1.4 inches