Brand: OUR MOMENTS
Color: A: Kids Edition
- 👪 QUALITY TIME - for you and your child or children - Discover your children and let them get to know you. Educate through fun. Improve your listening skills - ask a question and listen carefully to the answer. Talk about it. There is no correct answer and no judgment.
- 👪 SO MANY TIMES PARENTS ARE THE LAST TO KNOW - It's important that your child knows that whatever is happening in their life they can approach Mom or Dad. This instills confidence and self-esteem. They will learn this by the discussions you have around the questions in this game. Open the door and they will come to you. Good or bad - you need to be the FIRST to know.
- 👪 GET THEM TALKING AND THE REST WILL FOLLOW - This game is based on the principle of adult guided discussion. In a game setting, the child will be relaxed and receptive. Make it fun, upbeat, simple and positive. Use this tool to reconnect. You will allow your child to release pent up stress while observing his/her emotional and physical needs.
- 👪 FOCUS ON HIS/HER NEEDS - Sharing laughter and fun can foster empathy, compassion and trust with others. Put aside work worries and focus only on your child and you as you build a healthy and secure relationship. Play one on one or the whole family. It doesn't have to be a formal time set aside for play, it can be in the car, at dinner-time or bed-time. This is QUALITY TIME enjoy it together!
- 👪 QUALITY BECAUSE YOU'LL WANT TO KEEP USING THEM - 100 question cards printed on 300 gsm card stock which come shrink wrapped in a custom tuck box. This game makes a great gift for your own family or for friends. BUY IT NOW! There is no risk. If you are unhappy just return within 30 days for a full refund. Order 2 or more to QUALIFY for FREE SHIPPING Today.
Publisher: California Essentials
This is Alan. I'm a proud parent of 3 super children. Kids who are growing up faster than I could have imagined and who I hope will always need me and know that I am always there for them. Sounds great doesn't it? But it can be so hard to get it across to them. They have to know that they can always come to you and that with you they will always be safe.
So how does one instill that confidence? Would you believe by play?
By asking the questions in this game and listening closely to the answer, you can discover your child's deepest thoughts, wishes, aspirations and fears. When you know your child you can help him or her to navigate this maze of a life!
So here it is for you and your kids. The game that I created so that I could really HEAR my kids and share in their amazing journey. The teasers here are intended to give your child a voice and you the opportunity to listen, understand and guide.
There are no hard and fast rules but avoid turning the discussion into a lecture. Keep it light and fun. In one card we ask the question - "If you had a superpower, what would it be?" Depending on your child's answer, this can stimulate a full discussion which could go in any number of directions: what your child loves to do - climbing and jumping like Spiderman or is climbing and jumping something that your child fears. Either way, it puts you in the unique position of being able to help through discussion, encouragement and love.
Not every discussion has to be deep and nor do you have to be a therapist or counselor to your child but a daily discussion can put you better in touch with your child's thoughts and feelings.
Play it wherever you like, at home, outdoors or as a roadtrip activity for kids.
It makes a great present for birthdays or holidays, but you don't need a special reason to buy this educational game. PLACE IN YOUR CART NOW and enjoy a close relationship with your children.
Package Dimensions: 3.7 x 2.6 x 1.3 inches