Natural Vitamin C is a highly popular anti-oxidant and is a required component in the production of collagen, the tissue responsible for skin suppleness. Vitamin C has also been shown to help slow the production of age spots while providing some UV protection. It is widely used in many skincare applications. When incorporated into your daily skincare lineup, well-formulated products containing vitamin C can provide a range of benefits that keep your skin younger-looking, longer!
Ascorbic acid-also known as L-ascorbic acid-has the most research of any form of vitamin C when it comes to benefits for skin. For that reason, ascorbic acid is the most form of vitamin C used in well formulated skincare products. When properly formulated, it helps create younger, firmer skin while fading signs of sun damage and post-acne marks. With decades of research around its benefits, vitamin C is a long-established skincare superstar that can help you achieve younger, healthier and more radiant skin.
It’s important to mention that vitamin C forms are effective in lower concentrations, so don’t get caught up in the belief that only higher strengths are beneficial for skin. Research has shown that concentrations as low 0.6% provide antioxidant and anti-aging benefits to skin.
SEE WHAT CAN C DO:
- Reduce the appearance of brown spots and other types of sun damage Helps boost healthy collagen production (hello, firmer skin!)
- Reduce inflammation and irritation, both of which cause a cascade of damage Fade post-breakout red marks by improving skin’s natural healing response.
- Increase the effectiveness of your sunscreens and boosts your skins defense against UV exposure.
INGREDIENTS: Natural Vitamin C Powder (L-Ascorbic Acid) DIY VITAMIN C
- 2 tsp distilled water
- 1/4 tsp ascorbic acid powder
- Optional 1/4 tsp vegetable glycerin
- Add the ascorbic acid to the distilled water and stir to dissolve (Use a wooden spatula for mixing, don't use any metal spoons). Add glycerin, stir gently and then pour the serum into a clean bottle with a lid.
DIRECTIONS: Place a couple of drops of serum into your palms, rub gently and press into your skin. Use twice daily. People will generally start to see results within 4-6 weeks of use. You will see great improvements with continued use over 6 months. You might feel a slight stinging sensation, it's ok, that's how Vitamin C works.
FREE SHIPPING STOREWIDE
Secure checkout with Visa & MasterCard.
Processing Time: 1 - 2 business days
Shipping Time: 4 - 7 business days