Edition: Box Packaging
- Public-alert certified monitor receives 7 NOAA channels with flood, tornado, thunderstorm, and other warnings
- SAME alert programming sounds an alert only when specific counties are threatened
- 25-county memory system; 90 dB siren, voice alert, and flashing LED warning systems
- Uses three AA alkaline batteries for emergency power back-up in the event of power outage
- Built-in clock with alarm and snooze; measures 6.0 x 1.5 x 5.0 inches (W x H x D); 1-year warranty
Publisher: Midland Consumer Radio
Release Date: 01-08-2018
Stay up to date on all the latest weather, hazard, and civil emergency information with the Public Alert Certified Midland WR-120EZ monitor.
Safety Made Simple
Capable of receiving seven National Oceanic & Atmospheric Association (NOAA) /Environment Canada channels each of which receives and displays emergency advisories on tornadoes, floods, severe thunderstorms, civil danger warnings, and more in three languages (English, Spanish, French), the WR-120EZ is a must for people who live in high-risk weather areas, such as the Southeast or Midwest. Plus, the seven NOAA channels offer coverage for roughly 93 percent of the U.S., so most people are well covered regardless of where they live.
The WR-120EZ features Specific Area Message Encoding (SAME) recepti
Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 5.6 x 2.3 inches