Brand: KneeGuard Kids
- Package Content & Age: The package includes one Car Seat Footrest that's compatible with all car and booster seats. The Footrest should be used as soon as kids are walking and are sitting in a forward-facing car seat up until their legs reach the floor of the vehicle.
- Installation: The Footrest easily attaches to the latch behind the seat. For cars that don't have the latching system it also comes with hooks that slip under the seat. The footrest can also be easily folded down for easy access in and out of the car.
- Medically Approved/Recommended: Dr. Lee Am a prestigious orthopedic surgeon has highly recommended the Footrest as the number one travel accessory that every parent should have. The Footrest prevents kids from misbehaving by increasing their comfort as well as providing long term leg protection for their knees.
- Adjustability & Ease of use: The Footrest has an easy height and angle adjustability to fit different heights and different comfort levels.
- Crash Tested & Safety: The Kneeguard Kids successfully passed intense crash and safety testing including standards set forth by FMVSV 213 so there is no compromise on children's safety when using the Footrest. The Kneeguard Kid's footrest has successfully been patented in the US.
Binding: Baby Product
Details: The Car Seat Footrest, KneeGuardKids, is necessary for children who:
1. Kick the front seat
2. Sit cross-legged
3. Put their legs on the armrest
4. Cry and throw a tantrum
5. Say their legs are hurt
Kids siting crossed legs on the car seat or putting their feet on the armrest or the front seat.
It is because the gravity pulls down their legs as much as their weight.
Continuous stress to kids may cause knee pain and deformation.
And damage in their knees where the growth plate is densely locates may disrupt normal growth.
Kids kicking the seat back of the front seat.
It is because dangling legs may cause blood circulation problem and leg numbness.
So, kids kick the seat back to reduce the knee pain when longer cat trip.
KneeGuardKids protects child's knees health from the gravity, and help them to sit on the car seat comfortably and stably.
The longer you use the KneeGuardKids, the more value it has.
If you search KneeGuardKids on Youtube, you can watch the introductory and broadcast video.
Passed Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No.213 "Child Restraint System"
by National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
This product is strictly protected by patent, design patent and trademark.
US Patent Registration number is 9089219.
US Design Patent Application number is 29577301 and 29585089.
US Trademark Registration number is 4789479.
Package Dimensions: 15.0 x 9.3 x 4.2 inches