Brand: Go Time Gear
- KEEPS YOU DRY, WARM AND ALIVE IN EXTREME CONDITIONS: The Life Tent is a waterproof and windproof 2-person tube tent constructed from extra-thick tear & puncture resistant polyethylene material that locks out rain, wind, and snow. Engineered to be your layer of protection against harsh weather, the interior reflects up to 90% of your body heat keeping your warm, dry, and protected from the elements
- FAST & EASY TO SET UP: Just run the 20ft rope of 550lb nylon core paracord through both ends of the tube tent and tie between two trees or sturdy objects 3-4 ft off the ground. Use rocks or gear to anchor the tent's corners. If there's nowhere to tie the paracord, the 8x5 foot mylar tube tent can also be used as an emergency sleeping bag, emergency bivy sack, pup tent, space blanket, or thermal bivvy
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT COMPACT SURVIVAL SHELTER: Weighing just 8.7 ounces and packing up into a 5.25" x 3.25" inch stuff sack, your Life Tent is constructed of heavy-duty 28um extra-thick mylar material with a tear and puncture resistant coating to protect you in a survival situation. Durable enough for repeated use, it can be folded up and placed back inside the Nylon stuff sack. The Life Tent is an essential tool for you to escape the elements and stay alive in an emergency
- PARA-SYNCH TECHNOLOGY PARACORD DRAWSTRING & SURVIVAL WHISTLE: Engineered for emergencies and survival, use the 120-decibel survival whistle to cut through wind and trees to alert rescuers up to 1-mile away. The 550lb nylon core Para-Synch Technology drawstring can be used to tie down or repair gear. In an emergency, your tools are the difference between life and death. The Life Tent stacks the deck in your favor and is perfect for your bug out bag, hiking pack, survival gear, or car survival kit
- GO TIME GEAR ADVANTAGE: Better design. Better quality. World-class customer service. That's the Go Time Advantage. We got tired of low-quality survival gear and cheaply-constructed, unreliable, survival tents. We needed a high-quality survival tent for life-threatening survival situations that didn't break the bank. It didn't exist. So we built it. Grab a Life Tent today for your bug out bag, hiking gear, earthquake kit, and survival gear kit so you are ready to escape to safety in an emergency
Publisher: Go Time Gear
Are you prepared if you get caught in bad weather out hiking, camping, or in a survival situation? Now you can have confidence you will be able to escape the elements and stay alive in an emergency with the Go Time Gear Life Tent Survival Shelter.
This 2-person emergency tube tent is engineered for survival featuring a compact, lightweight design so you can take it anywhere. It's built using extra-thick tear and puncture resistant material and includes 20 feet of 550lb paracord so you have a survival tent you can count on to protect you from harsh elements and keep you alive.
Plus, if you need to signal for help, the Life Tent includes our Para-Synch Technology paracord drawstring utility rope and a 120-decibel emergency whistle so you can cut through wind and trees to alert rescuers up to 1-mile away.
The Life Tent sets up in a snap. Simply remove it from the stuff sack, run the 20ft rope of paracord through both ends of the tube tent, and tie between two trees or sturdy objects 3-4 feet off the ground. Use rocks or gear to anchor the corners of the tent and climb inside to escape the elements.
If there's nowhere to tie the paracord, the 8x5 foot mylar tube tent can also be used as an emergency sleeping bag, improvised survival shelter or emergency blanket.
2-person tube tent
Includes Para-Synch Technology paracord drawstring & 120-decibel survival whistle
Extra-thick 28um polyethylene material
Durable, tear-resistant and weather-resistant
Reflective interior reflects up to 90% of your body heat
Bright orange color maximizes your visibility to rescuers
Reusable survival tube tent folds up into Nylon stuff sack
All items are 100% reusable
Lightweight - just 8.7 ounces
The Go Time Gear Life Tent provides protection against the elements keeping you warm, dry, and alive.
No more worries about being stranded outdoors. With the Go Time Gear Life Tent, you're always prepared.
Package Dimensions: 6.3 x 3.7 x 3.6 inches