- Only 70 calories, 7 grams of lean protein and made from whole food ingredients including tart-sweet cranberries and prairie-raised buffalo
- Tanka Bars are more tender and moist than beef jerky and is the perfect healthy snack for anyone on the go
- This high protein snack fits nearly every diet lifestyle and is Certified Gluten-Free, nitrites-free, MSG-free, hormone-free, dairy-free, soy-free and low-fat
- Our products are 100% Natural and proudly Made in the USA based on the traditional Native American Lakota recipe for aasna or pemmican
- Stock up and prepare for the adventure ahead with this box of 12 protein packed 1 ounce bars
Release Date: 02-10-2010
Details: A great alternative to the usual processed beef jerky, Tanka Bar is made from whole food ingredients including tart-sweet cranberries and prairie-raised buffalo. The Tanka Natural Buffalo Cranberry Bar is a tasty, real, whole food, meat bar with a smoky, slightly sweet flavor. Based on a traditional Native American Lakota recipe for wasna or pemmican, Tanka Bars are 100% natural and only 70 calories and 7 grams of protein. More tender and moist than beef or bison jerky, Tanka Bars are the perfect healthy snack for anyone who's on the go -- outdoor enthusiasts, students, busy moms, athletes, and pow-wow dancers. Gluten-free, nitrites-free, MSG-free, hormone-free, dairy-free, soy-free and low-fat, the Tanka Bar is an authentic Native American food and deliciously suited for nearly every diet lifestyle. Named for the Lakota word for "outstanding" or "great," Tanka Bars offers powerful protein for your life journey.
Package Dimensions: 7.8 x 6.3 x 1.8 inches