- MADE FROM REAL GREENS: 8 essential real greens, straight from the farm; spinach, wheatgrass, kale, blue green algae, spirulina, aloe vera, chlorella and barley grass. NO SUGAR, DAIRY, GLUTEN, or PRESERVATIVES and only 15 calories. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- RICH IN NUTRIENTS: High in vitamins and minerals with a concentrated source of nutrition. 8Greens is a key source of antioxidants. Each tablet contains as much vitamin B5 as 15 cups of broccoli, vitamin B6 as 6 cups of spinach, vitamin C as 6 oranges, and vitamin B12 of seven cups of milk. It also contains zinc. Our greens are dehydrated, to retain their nutrients.
- GREENS ON THE GO: For those with a busy lifestyle, packed with enough super greens to give your healthy diet a green boost. Perfect for late morning starts, afternoon slumps and the days you don't eat right. Easy to carry in a handbag, backpack or toiletry bag.
- DROP, FIZZ, SIP: Simply drop the effervescent tablet in water or any other drink, wait for it to dissolve and then it's ready to enjoy. Can be taken up to 3 a times a day for adults and once a day for children between 4-8 years.
- IMMUNITY BOOSTER: 78% of 8Greens customers who used 8Greens Original Tablets for 21 days felt it improved immunity during cold and flu season. Source: Princeton Consumer Research study.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Details: The easiest way to get your greens on the go. 8Greens is an effervescent tablet drink packed full of 8 essential real greens straight from the farm: spinach, wheatgrass, kale, blue-green algae, spirulina, chlorella, barley grass and aloe vera. It is easy to take, simply drop into water or any other drink, dissolve, and enjoy. The best part is that 8Greens contains no sugar and only has 10 calories, plus it tastes great (it really does)! Used by celebrities, athletes, supermodels, CEOs, moms, dads and kids. It has even been featured in People, Good Morning America, Forbes, Vogue and more.
Founded by Dawn Russell, 8Greens is the result of a personal dramatic journey with Stage 3 cancer. Changing her nutrition changed her health, and 8Greens was her way to help people prioritize their nutrition no matter how hectic their lives became.
75% of Americans eat only one or two servings of fruits or vegetables a day, 50% under the age of 20 eat less than one. We can all do better. With 8Greens, Dawn is simply trying to get this number higher, by educating people about the most important greens and helping add these greens to their diet in an easy, quick, tasty way. 8Greens is not a replacement to a healthy diet, but rather a booster, a green helper. So please, enjoy! Have you had something green today?
Package Dimensions: 3.6 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches