- Fast, Smart Battery Charger: The Battery Charger can charge all types of 12V Lead-acid Batteries, including GEL, AGM and STD. It is perfect for charging Automotive, Motorcycle, Marine, RV, PowerSport, Lawn & Garden, etc. Do not charge a frozen or dead battery that has gone below 3V.
- 7-Step Charging Program: Desulphation, Soft Start, Bulk Charge, Absorption, Battery Test, Recondition and Floating. This allows for optimization of battery power, without overcharging or damaging.
- Advanced Start Aid: Engine Start Aid feature can help start your vehicle in about 120 seconds.
- Auto Detect Systems: Features Battery Voltage detection, then automatically selects charge rate for charging and maintaining. Battery reconditioning feature helps extend battery life. LCD screen displays charging status and battery status with easy to understand icons.
- Safety Protection: Battery Charger has Over Voltage, Over Heat, Overtime Charging, Short Circuit, and Reverse Polarity Protection to ensure users safety.
Details: Towertop Smart Battery Charger/Maintainer
- Charges 12 Volt Lead Acid batteries including Standard, AGM, GEL, and Sealed Lead Acid.
- LCD screen displays charging status and battery status with easy to understand icons.
- Start Aid function can optimize the power of your battery in only 120 Second, giving you enough power to start most cars.
- Warning: For 12V battery only, not to be used with 24V battery. Do not charge a frozen or dead battery that has gone below 3V.
1. Desulphation: Pulse charges the battery to break down the build-up of lead sulphate crystals. Lead sulphate crystals can occur
when a battery has been discharged or left unused for a period of time, seriously affecting the performance and lifespan of the battery.
2. Soft Start: A slow steady buildup of the charging process that limits the power supplied to protect the battery.
3. Bulk Charge: The main part of the charging process where 80% of the charge is applied.
4. Absorption: Fully charges the battery by slowly reducing the charge rate to allow the battery to absorb more power.
5. Battery Test: An automatic test to determine the battery condition after charging. If further charging is required, the Recondition stage is selected. If fully charged, the battery goes into Float status.
6. Recondition: Unique charge state to recover deeply discharged batteries.
7. Float: Maintains the battery at 100% charge without overcharging or damaging the battery, allowing the Smart Charger to be left connected to the battery indefinitely.
Rated input voltage: 120V AC/60Hz
Input current: 6A
Rated output voltage: 12V DC
Working temperature: 32°F (0°C) - 104°F (40°C)
1 x Battery Charger
1 x DC Output Cable with Clip Connectors
1 x User Manual
Package Dimensions: 11.7 x 9.7 x 5.3 inches