Affiliate Advertising Fees
Cookie Days: 30 Days (What are cookies?)
Commission Type: Percent of Sale
Commission Amount: 15% Commission
Free to sign up
Minimum requirement of at least three qualified sales every 180 days
Selling is a top priority. Customer service is priority #1.
Potential to earn more
- Know that the stated commission rate is an initial fee. There is a potential to earn higher commission fees based on tenure, whether an affiliate chooses to participate in MLM and other factors. You're the captain at the wheel when it comes to your earning potential.
Multilevel Marketing (MLM) Benefits
- Free to sign up after first 180 days as an Affiliate (must have had at least three qualified driven sales in first 180 days as an affiliate)
- No investment costs, no inventory charge, no upfront money, no payments to us of any kind to participate.
- We don't want your money. We want you and your downline to help us sell our products. (What is downline?)
- We won't make you buy our products.
- We're looking to have you and your downline(s) to sell, not focus on recruiting.
- Selling is a top priority. Customer service is priority #1.
- DO NOT EXPECT TO MAKE MILLIONS OR EVEN HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS DOING THIS. If you're looking for a get rich quick scheme, go search for it somewhere else.
- Our MLM is basically affiliate marketing with the opportunity for the affiliate to earn more commissions based on recruiting someone else to sign up to sell for Omigod, Dibs! as an affiliate (a referral, also known as a downline).
- Sell at your own pace, on your own time. Just continue driven qualified sales (we require at least three every 180 days). The more you and your downline sell, the greater potential for you to earn.
- Must have a minimum of one active referral (one downline) to participate in MLM. The more referrals (downline) you have, and the more sells you and your downline(s) have, the greater potential for you to earn. (Note there's only three levels in referral structure). See example of how our referral structure works below.
Referral Level 1: 7%
Referral Level 2: 5%
Referral Level 3: 4%
John signs up as an affiliate, then invites Victor, Victor invites Michelle and Michelle invites David. John => Victor => Michelle => David.
If David brings a referral order with total amount is $1000 and the commission percentage set to the affiliate program is 15%, then David (Original affiliate) will get that 15% total commission, other affiliates who are with higher levels will receive commission calculated based on the original affiliate commission. If you set:
Affiliate level 1 (Michelle who invites David) gets 7%,
Affiliate level 2 (Victor who invites Michelle) gets 5%,
Affiliate level 3 (John who invites Victor) gets 4%,
then their commissions would be:
Original affiliate (David): $1000 x 15%= $150.00
Affiliate level 1 (Michelle): $150 x 7%= $10.50
Affiliate level 2 (Victor): $150 x 5%= $7.50
Affiliate level 3 (John): $150 x 4% =$6.00
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
An HTTP cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user's computer by the user's web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember stateful information or to record the user's browsing activity.
HOW DOES AFFILIATE TRACKING WORK?
A tracking link used by an affiliate to promote various offers, includes a unique affiliate ID. When a visitor to a website clicks on that link, the affiliate ID is stored on their browser within a text file, known as a cookie. The cookie stays in the customer’s browser for a short period of time, such as 30 or 60 days, or until the cookie is cleared from the browser manually. This means that if the customer comes back a few days later and completes an action, the lead is still attributed to the original affiliate ID.